Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Normal, For March in Denver

Here's the snow-bike in the front yard, yesterday, as I headed out to the coffee shop:


Here is the RockCombo in the front yard, this afternoon:


Look at the difference in the street surface.  That's pretty normal for Spring snowstorms, around here.  The sun comes out, and the melt is on!  I like that much better than the wintertime storms which leave the roads icy for days and weeks at a time.

The weather is normal, but this sure isn't:

Click for big

Seeing this as I stepped out the coffee shop, yesterday, I felt a bit like Donnie Darko.   Kinda creepy...

x

4 Comments:

At 2:02 PM , Blogger chrisman said...

Yeah, I just wrote about my journey through the ice yesterday. The difference between the morning and the evening was staggering!

If March was a person, that bipolar wackadoo would NOT be invited to my tea party!

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Donnie you must bash out the windows in the hideous twenty yesr old Volvo.

Jon, here in Ohio we were supposed to have three days of rain and temps in the high fiftys but it's it's been almost 70 and sunny since Thurs.Great for riding, so I am not complaining

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Dottie said...

That's a lot of snow! Yesterday it snowed all day in Chicago - after a warm week - but all melted by this morning.

 
At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Loving the Bike said...

I hope that's it....let the Riding 2010 season begin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home