Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Just Some Random Stuff

I know it's not Spring, but ...

First, to all of those who sent well-wishes after I had my steroidl injection, "Thank you." It went well, and the difference before and after was like night and day. The pain in my leg and hip is gone. I'll now return to trying to not complain about my "old-man problems" all the time.

I looked at a bunch of websites, the other day, after Noah asked me to get a shot of the backs of my spiders. I couldn't get them to flip over and pose, so I thought I'd try to i.d. them from the info and pictures on the sites. As near as I can tell, they are Common House Spiders. They meet all of the identifying criteria (although none of the websites mentioned them walking on top of their net-like webs).

I have decided to try to ride at least one Century ride per month, next year, with hopefully at least three being off-road, or a combo of pavement and dirt. I find that I am pretty much only riding for the commute and errands, lately. So, I'm hoping setting a goal like this will prompt me to just get out and ride for fun, again. I kinda miss that.

Later.

x


3 Comments:

At 5:47 AM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and thinking of May flowers,positive outlook on winter is always good.Oh!and that the spiders are harmless as well as interesting.

 
At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Andy in Germany said...

Yowser. That'S quite the goal. I was pretty pleased with myself for a couple of metric centuries in September.

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Charlotte said...

Wow, impressed by the century goal, and delighted by the flower bike. I love it!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home