Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Went to see Zombieland, today. I highly recommend it. Woody Harrelson is, as always, quite the card and the movie is great fun: Perfect for a Halloween matinee.

Other than Shaun of The Dead, I can't think of another zombie movie which plays the undead for laughs, and succeeds so well.

Guns, trucks, zombies...as Woody's character says, "Thank God for rednecks!"

x

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Jon,I was going to order my Rawland Ravn before halloween to get the $630 promotion price,I figured how much could they go up.HA!!! they went up to $895 forget that!I could do full custom for a few hundred bucks more and get exactly what I want.Time to start looking at the builders websites again.How is your project going?Still looking forward to pics and info.

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Jon said...

The project is moving along. Hopefully I'll be able to remove the veil of secrecy, soon.

Originally, the Rawland site said that the standard price was going to be $750. Wonder what the story is on the $895? Seems a bit steep for a Made In Taiwan production frame, to me.

 
At 4:56 AM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Yeah, me to!Especially when I can do full custom made in the USA for around $1400

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home