Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Creepiest Blog Post, Ever

And not creepy in that fun, Halloween-like meaning, but genuinely old-guy-with-a-camera-at-the-coffee-shop-creepy. For some reason, it being a snowy day and all, I decided to take pictures of people's boots, as they were enjoying their coffee.

It didn't occur to me, when I started, that 90% of the boot-wearers in the place would be female. So, I ended up sitting at the edge of the room taking pictures of (predominately) women's feet.

Not that I have a fetish, or anything, but shoes are pretty much the first thing I notice when someone walks into the room.

Lots of Ugg-style boots on display.
Two wildly different styles in the same shot.

No fetish (I swear!), but I do like these.

At last, a guy!


Tony Gallagher joined me. He obligingly posed for me.

Tony took this picture of me. My camera is not quite up to the standards of what he is used to having, as a professional photographer, but I wanted his interpretation of me in the coffee shop.

My other professional photographer/friend, Anthony Camera, sees me like this. (How's this for a self-absorbed section of the post?)

Slouchy.

A guy and a gal (not a "couple", though) sitting beside me. I snuck this one, in the spirit of the "creepy-cam".

Two friends, two styles.

So, that's an hour's worth of boots at Kaladi Bros.

x

5 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Charlotte said...

Offbeat post, and fun!
Thanks!

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

Yes, this is a bit of an unusual post. I like that your photographer friends had such different interpretations -- both interesting, though.

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Odd post,nice boots Tony.

 
At 5:56 AM , Blogger getinlost said...

Yer weird mister. No fetish, HA! Methinks, thou doth protest too much.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, every now and then I just like to throw something out there that's a bit off of the normal path for this blog. I just don't want it to be totally boring and predictable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home