Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Pomegranates, Pomegranates..Ooose...Aaah*

The Poms were a buck apiece, at the grocery store, last week. These are the last three of 10. You can see the the three stages of preparation here: whole, sectioned, seeded.

They take a bit of work, but the reward is well worth the effort. Here are the sweet, delicious seeds of three pomegranates, all shelled out and ready to eat.

Yummy!

x

*Apologies to John Records Landecker, and all of the Boogie Check fans from the 1970s.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Rawland prices seem to have gone down to $725 from $895,Still higher than I want to pay for a taiwanese frame.Makes me wish I would have preordered B4 Halloween.

 
At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most likely you and I are the only participants both old enough and "eastern" enough to remember John Landecker!
-J

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Frankenbiker: $725 is what they originally quoted as the List Price. I wonder if someone accidently entered in the price with shipping and handling.

Joy: I was kinda hoping the C-Kid was a reader...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home