Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photo Contest at Ecovelo

I really like the Ecovelo blog. The photography is excellent, and the content is right up my alley.

They are having an "Endless Summer" themed photo contest, right now. My submission posted, this morning.

I am composing this post on my Crackberry, so I can't link directly to the site. Here's the address: www.ecovelo.info (EDIT: I added a link when I got home from work.)

Check it out.

X

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger katina said...

Cool Pic, Grinder!

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Jon said...

Katina: Coincidentally, taken with my "Coolpix" camera.

 
At 6:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your picture inspired me to post one of my own - not as cool as the highwheeler, but fairly "summery" nevertheless. Keep an eye out for it to be posted.
-Joy

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Jon said...

Joy, I look forward to seeing your entry.

Everyone else: Jump in. There are prizes (which are pretty much out of my reach), but I just think it would be cool to see your summertime shots.

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Phatatude said...

Great pic!
Your bike is famous! :) http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=283003

And howdy Mr. Grinder:) A friend drove up to Colorado last weekend and I was going to suprise you with a bike frame, but he was headed to the wrong part of Colorado... Sorry to ruin the "Not so Suprise, Suprise"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home