Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Number Nine...Number Nine...

Disassembled the Soma 4ONE5, and built up a Raleigh XXIX. I was looking for a XXIX frame when I ended up buying the Soma, because I couldn't find the Raleigh.

This is the ninth commuter I've built up within the two years I've been doing the daily ride in. Why? Well, it's a long story, and I'm a bit tired. So, let's leave that until the next post. Suffice it to say, that each iteration has been some sort of improvement on the previous version.
Number Nine is just the latest step on the evolutionary ladder.
x

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger Big Oak said...

You say why?, I say, why not? Evolution is a beautiful thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home