Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Three-fifty

On Tuesday, I bike commuted for the 350th consecutive day. It was also the first commute of the year (I called in sick on Monday, since I was still coughing up a lung).

Another first: I had my first flat of the year. As I was getting ready to go home, I looked at my bike and noticed that the rear tire (why is it always the rear?) was completely deflated. I tried airing it up, hoping it was a slow enough leak that I'd be able to get home and put the bike in the stand to change the tube.

Nope, that was not to be. The tire leaked about halfway to flat by the time I had changed clothes. So, I flipped it over and changed it before I left. I hope this isn't an omen for how the year is going to go.

Fingers crossed.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home