Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

2008 Mileage

Lots of people have posted their mileage totals for 2008, recently. I don't keep up with my bike mileage that closely, though. I can tell you that I put around 4000 commuting miles on the bikes (I have the exact total in a log, at work), but I really don't know how many errand miles and recreational miles I put on top of those.

I can, however, tell you how many miles I put on my truck in 2008:
That's 1342.3 miles, or about 112 miles per month: Five tanks of gas. Of course, I put about 3000 miles on the motorcycle, 2500 of which were the trip back and forth to Tennessee to see my family.

Still, I put more miles on my bikes than I did on both the truck and motorcycle, combined. So, I feel good about the whole "car-light" aspect of my life.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home