Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Seen at The Thrift Store

It has a Homelite chainsaw engine mounted on it, with what looks to be an 8-inch wheel on the back. I almost bought it for the princely sum of $49.99.

But, I figured ithat if it was in running condition, it probably wouldn't be at the thrift store, and logic prevailed.

It's actually not a bad installation. The chainsaw unit is fairly self-contained, so that you don't have to mount a separate gas tank, etc. I don't understand the tiny wheel, though.

x

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Looks like something I would have built,but I don't think the handling would be to good with that slack head angle and a scooter wheel in the back.SCARY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home