Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy Day

I came in from the shop at 9:30, eleven hours after I started working on bikes, this morning.

During that time, I managed to clean up the shop a bit, put the STP frame on eBay, clean up Sean's Bontrager frame and fork to list later and I gave my chrome Spaceliner

to my neighbor Reed,

in exchange for a nice little air compressor.

(I've had the compressor for a while, and Reed wouldn't take any money for it. The other day, he mentioned how much he liked the chrome bike, so...)

I also got a lot of work done on another project. I'll post more about that, tomorrow, after I snap a couple of photos.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home