Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

I just spent the past 4 days riding around western Colorado in the back seat of a Dodge Durango. We were doing our annual tour of Region Labs, inspecting their equipment and checking their paperwork.

From Denver to Glenwood, then on to Grand Junction on Monday. From Grand Junction to Durango, via Telluride (Red Mountain Pass was closed) on Tuesday. Durango to Alamosa on Wednesday, then home, today.

I tell you what: Driving that many miles in that many days wears you out. I was so glad to get on the bike and ride from my office to the house, this afternoon!

Now, I get to start on some projects that I left in limbo as I went out of town.

Stay tuned.

x

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how tired you get just sitting in a car? Welcome back home - Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home