Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally!


Well, we almost set a record, here in Denver, for how late our first snowfall occurred. But, we squeaked under by a few days.
-
It was still coming down when I got up, this morning. So, I hitched the trailer up to the yellow bike (it already had lights on it) and rode over to the grocery store for some dog food and a few other bulky items I didn't get , last time. A couple of miles in the snow is always fun, especially for the first time of the season.
-
One of the great things about pulling an empty kid-trailer is that cars give you a lot more room on the street. I suspect that will end when I modify the trailer into a rigid-form cargo trailer.
-
On a side note, I skipped the coffee shop, this morning, and actually made coffee at home, once I returned from the store. Kinda busy, today, and don't want to get stuck at the shop.
x

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had our first snow a couple of weeks ago - I can't believe we got snow before you did.
--Joy

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger katina said...

It kinda makes me sad that we dont get snow down here.

How am I, as a proper yankee, supposed to know when Christmas is upon us if I can't see the snow?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home