Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, October 13, 2008

24 Hours of Murphy's Law

I'm home from the 24 Hours of Moab, and pretty disappointed in my performance. I'll put in a detailed report, later, after I have had an opportunity to process the experience a bit more.

I will say that it was an educational endeavor. I learned that I'm not very tough, when all is said and done.

Fifty-ninth out of 64 Solo riders. Four laps. Man...

Anyway, more later.

x

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,
I tracked several guys/teams from CO and CA and I happen to think that your lap times look good. You are after all a guy who works at a full time job, which is a challenging one at that. And guys like you and I are not the youngest spring chickens in the coop anymore. All in all, I think that you can hold your head high.
Now, tell us some cool stories about you and the KHS out there....

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger katina said...

At least you finished. I couldn't have even done that.

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

I think just having finished is huge. Great job, man, I'm looking forward to reading your account of the race.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home