Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friday, October Third

First Friday Artwalk. Six PM until 9:00.


I'll be showing some stuff, along with Brad and a few others, at Anthony Camera's studio:


900 Santa Fe

Denver 80204


I'll have a couple of bikes on display (and for sale, by the way), along with a few paintings, like this:

I'll post a reminder, later, when the time is near. If you are in town, please come by and see us.

A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

x

6 Comments:

At 9:34 PM , Blogger katina said...

SWEET! We'll try to make it. You know, with us being in town and all.

I shall email you at grinderbikes to confirm that we have the correct phone number for you.

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Cool!

Use the jjgrinder"at"msn"dot"com address. The Grinderbikes email is iffy, right now.

 
At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations Jon! Hope things are going well!

-Richard

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Phatatude said...

Very Unique bubba... Like the scrappy idea of dealing with the Bottom Bracket. I hope it fetches a pretty penny, if not I may have to take it off our hands so I can have a Grinder Original:) Slick with the two different wheel sizes. I recently go another folder, and a kid trailer. What I do with them is I trailer the folder to my sons school to pick him up , then we both ride home. Folding bikes are HUGE in Europe and growing in popularity in the U.S. That Twenty like I emailed is probably the most widely produce and sold folding bike in the world. It is a solid design so it is held in pretty high regards. They are REALLY rare here in the middle of the U.S. where you and I are and still not the easiest to find other places in the U.S. Just wanted fokes to know a bit about the bike, and like I said you made a fine custom out of her...

Keep up the Phat customs Bubba, and I hope to get up there to meet you one day...

 
At 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have prints of Brooks saddle drawing for sale?

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Jon said...

I don't have prints, unfortunately. Might be able to work something out, though. Email me at jjgrinder"at"msn"dot"com.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home