Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Taking Off

I'm leaving for Tennessee, early tomorrow morning. I'll stop at Kaladi Bros. on the way to see Brad and have one last good cuppa coffee, then I head east on the motorbike.

No posts until my return, next weekend. Everyone have a good week, and stay safe. I hope to return with tales of good times and wondrous adventures. Or...vacation photos. Whatever.

x

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger Phatatude said...

When will I see you again! You'd better come back with plenty of stories! :)

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Phatatude said...

You seriously could have stayed here for a night if you needed... Or stopped and let me buy you a meal. Maybe on your way back through? Let me know...

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Tom said...

Welcome to Tennessee. How far east are you travelling?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home