Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Gettin' Outta Dodge

I just got a call from one of the guys I work with. He had cancelled out on going over to GJ/Gruita, this weekend, but now he can go. So, I don't have to drive by myself.

He's a beginner mountain biker, so I may just take the fixed gear MTB and ride the "easy" trails with him.

Anyway, I'll be out of touch for a couple of days. I have the dogs taken care of until Sunday evening, and I really feel the need to get out of town.

x

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

I hope you have/had fun! sounds like a great time.

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger katina said...

seems like everyone couldn't wait until the 4th to get out of town.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home