Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Blow Me Down!

Warm, this morning: 38 degrees F when I left the house. All of the TV weather people were saying that a cold front was moving in, and we would have rain and snow for the PM commute.

No precip, by the time I left, but the wind was whistling right along. Weather dot com was saying 27 mph, with gusts to 38. The beauty part, though, was that it was blowing from the NNE, and I live SSW of the lab.

Forty two minutes, door to door! And I was on the studded tires.

Had I known that the snow would hold off, I would have ridden the Miami Vice bike. I've missed it, these past few, snowy, weeks.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home