Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Road Trip

Tomorrow morning, I'll swing by Brad's house and pick him up.  Then, we head east, to Pennsylvania.  I have my nephew's motorbike strapped into the back of the Nissan (which goes to my sister), and a ton of other stuff to load in the morning, including Bill Lambert's bike.

We'll spend some time with Bill and Michael, riding mixed-terrain in Indiana, then mosey on into Columbus, Ohio.  A bit of visiting family, for Brad, and catching up with old friends for me will happen on the Fourth.

Then, it's on to Mercer, Pa., and my family.

I'll do my best to keep you posted.

x

2 Comments:

At 5:35 AM , Blogger Pondero said...

I hate it when my blog buddies get together and I miss out, but wish you safe travels and a wonderful time.

 
At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Dave said...

Have a great time Jon, hopefully we won't need the alternative host

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home