Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Motorbike!



I finally broke down and bought a Triumph Scrambler.  I will readily admit that I am being "follow-along-Jonny" on this:  Both Brad and Randy have Scramblers, and I was coveting their bikes.

 I traded the big Suzuki V-Strom in.  I got a little less than what I was trying to sell it for, but it's gone and I don't have to deal with Craigslist people, any more.

So, I once again have two Triumph 900s in the fleet.  They are as different as can be, but I loves me some Triumph iron!

x

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger Mark said...

Nice Bike!

 
At 6:22 AM , Blogger Rat Trap Press said...

That is cool!

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger Apertome said...

Wow, it's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home