Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Live Music

I recently decided to try and take in some live music, at least once a month.  Last night, I figured I'd better get out and do it, since September is almost over and I had not seen any shows, all month.

I jumped on the Honda, and headed out with no particular destination in mind.  I ended up at Herman's Hideaway, and had a blast.  The full story is on HRJG, but here's a teaser:

The jacket seems very popular, lately...

x

2 Comments:

At 4:38 AM , Blogger Big Oak said...

I gotta get me a jacket like that!

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, it's kinda funny what a reaction it has gotten from the ladies, lately. I bought it new in 1975, and I've worn it pretty regularly ever since. So, it has plenty of "character".

Oddly, the ladies who find it so cool are all younger than the jacket!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home