Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Lunch Time

Got up at about 5:30, and Randy made coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. By the time we were done with cooking/eating/trip to the bathroom it was 7:30. I headed out on the trail, feeling pretty good. Had good lap times, which reflected the feeling good.

By 11:30, I had completed 5 more laps, for a total of 10, so far.

At that point, I came in for food. Randy had to leave, around 10:00, but he made sandwiches and left them in the cooler for me. So, I had a ham 'n cheese sandwich and some Bunny Graham cookies. Plus, water in a glass (I get real tired of sucking on the CamelBak, after a while).

12:15, now. Guess I should get ready to go back out.

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home