Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bit Of An Odd Day

We knew it was coming, but it was still odd to wake up, in the middle of May, to this:


Snow...on May 12.  A bit late in the season, at this elevation.

I mean:  Come on!  The lilacs are already bloomed out, for goodness' sake!


Then, when I got home, for some inexplicable reason, I felt the need to swap out to a titanium fork and Salsa Woodchipper bar on the old 29er, before I even unlocked the front door to the house.


Yep.  It was just kind of an odd day, altogether.

x

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Jon, you should consider taking a trip - to Bolivia (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8683075.stm) I think this is right up your alley.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home