Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rode Another Century, Today

After my Century ride on January 2, Brad told me that he had been planning on doing the 12 Centuries in Twelve Months Challenge but didn't realize that I was riding on that particular day. So, I told him that I'd be glad to ride another one in January. That way, if we get socked in with snow during November or December, I am still able to get 12 100-milers in.

I made sure to get the full 100 miles in, this time. I had to meander around, a bit, at the end to get there.
The mud on my clothes tells you a bit about the conditions. I realize that I should have re-shot this picture...but, hey, I'm a little tired.

Instead, I just took a separate shot of the shoes.

I left my camera at home, but Brad took a couple of shots with his. He's supposed to email them to me, and I'll post them along with a few more details, later.

Right now, it's time to eat and then pass out...er, go to sleep.

x

4 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Blogger Big Oak said...

Way to bank the century. That is a long way to go once in January, but twice is awesome!

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Oldfool said...

young braggart! harrumph

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger MELI. said...

damn - nice!!!
ride on Jon :D

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

What can I say? Two centuries in January, now that's hardcore! My goal for the year is to do ONE. You're putting me to shame.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home