Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Take It Easy, New Year's Eve

You need to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the Annual New Year's Day Ride.

I have to admit that I haven't completely designated a route, yet. What with the cold weather and the snow, i am waiting to see what the conditions look like before committing.

Here's the plan:

Meet at Kaladi Brothers Coffee (map) with the intent of getting on the road around 10:30 A.M. I will be there by 9:00, or so, if you want to show early and hang out while drinking coffee.

Plan on riding for at least a couple of hours, including stops. Maybe more, depending on how the group feels.

If it's convenient, please let me know that you are coming either by leaving a comment or emailing me (jjgrinder at msn dot com).

There will be snow, and probably a bit of ice, involved. Knobbies and/or studded tires are recommended.

x

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, Jon

I'm gonna try to make it there. Looking forward to meeting some new people.

Tom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home