Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

More Cold and Snow...When Does Spring Get Here?

The view from my driveway.

They are calling for another couple of days of snow, low temperatures hovering around zero (F) and highs in the teens. By Thursday, we may actually get above freezing. Maybe...

This is the weather we should get in January, not now. I guess, after the cool, wet summer we had I should have expected this. Oh, well.

I guess it will be a while before I get to take a ride on the XO-2.

x

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM , Anonymous Linda W. said...

I was just saying to Dave I can't wait for Spring when he handed me his laptop. Rachel and her parents just left, she decorated her ginger bread house with about 10 pounds of candy.

Linda W.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

No no no! Keep the weather. I'll be home on Monday. I'll give you a call on Tuesday or Wednesday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home