Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hey, Noah: More Spider Pictures!

Tonight, one of my Circus Spiders decided to turn his back toward the floor, for awhile. Not only that, but he walked over a spot directly above my floor lamp and posed for photos.

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille..."

Common House Spider seems like such a pedestrian name for spiders which are so cool. I have renamed them Circus Spiders, in order to show them some respect. Individually, I call them Archie and Veronica.

Noah, in KC wanted dorsal views. I am happy to oblige. And so is Archie. (Maybe it's Veronica...kinda hard to tell.)

x

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Where's Jughead?

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Noah said...

Thanks, and Wow! I used to have dozens of those at my last apartment, and I've never seen the type of behavior you talk about. Now I feel left out.

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Yeah. I was surprised that none of the websites I checked out mentioned the upside down (rightside up?) web walking.

Maybe Archie and Veronica are prodigies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home