Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Glad I'm Not Traveling, This Year...

Oh, yay! More snow!

The huge storm which is affecting most of the U.S. blew through here, last night, and brought with it more snow and fairly cool temperatures. I have to admit that I am glad I am not trying to fly or drive somewhere for the holidays. I don't really mind riding in the snow, but trying to drive any appreciable distance would be a big pain.

I rode down to Kaladi Brothers, after swapping out wheels so that I could roll on the studded tires. As you can see here, I wasn't the only one out on two wheels.

If you are traveling, be careful and take your time.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home