Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Linkage - EDIT: Now With Photo!

Kate just sent me this picture of her bike with the license plate. Looking good!


One of my favorite blogs is Kate's What I saw Riding My Bike Around Today. She offers up not just observations of her surroundings in New Orleans, but also some pretty powerful insight, as well. Read the blog, it's listed in the blogroll to the right, and you'll see what I mean. I'm honored to be featured in today's post!

Coincidentally, one of my bikes appears on the Mixte Gallery, today, as well. Go check it out, if you haven't, already.

x

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Blogger Doohickie said...

Wow, you're gettin' all kinds of press! Don't let it go to your head, Jon.

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Jon said...

I'll have my people call your people...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home