Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Birthday Ride Revision

Well, enough people have expressed interest in the ride, but then added that "I don't think I can ride 48 miles," that I feel the need to change the format. I can ride 48 miles any day (heck , my actual birthday isn't until Sunday, anyway), and I'd rather get a group ride together to do 15 or 20 miles than ride alone.

So, if you are interested in riding a nice relaxed, sociable ride, show up tomorrow. (Let me know ythat you're coming, if possible.) We'll ride whatever everyone is comfortable with and I'll do the 48 mile thing, later.

x

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Dave said...

Happy Birthday ya old fart ya

Sorry I couldn't make it either Saturday or Sunday, I'm on call and can't be that far away from my computer. Have a great ride.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home