Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blackberry Blogging

I don't Tweet on Twitter (as much because I find the nomenclature cloyingly cute, as anything), but I just wanted to throw this short observation out there. Being at work (before start time), though, means I have to post via Crackberry.

This morning's ride was quite warm. At 5:45, when I left the house, it was 42 degrees F. Also, the sky is beginning to get light, earlier, nowadays and I actually had pre-sunup light most of the way in.

But the remarkable thing was the number of cyclists I saw on the way to work.

Normally, even in the summer, I might see 2 or 3 on my route. Today, I counted 10 (and only 1 was in no-lights Ninja mode)!

I've only seen that many bikes on the way to work twice, before; both times on Bike To Work Day.

A harbinger of things to come?

X

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

We can only hope Jon,we can only hope.

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Erich Z said...

I actually had to share a bike rack today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home