Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday Ride, This Saturday, May 02

I know that the weather guessers are calling for coolish and possibly rainy weather, but that just means that we should dress warmly and bring dry socks for afterward.
-
Meet at Kaladi Bros. (Google it for directions) on East Evans at 8:00. Plan on hanging around for a while, then riding. I haven't really mapped out a route, yet, but if you're local enough to join in you probably have an idea of the terrain.
-
If enough people RSVP that they are showing up, I'll lay in some supplies for a little cookout/beer tasting afterwards.
-
Hell, if I don't celebrate the B-Day, who will?
-
X

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Chasing the Break said...

Count me there in spirit. Congratulations on doin' it your way for another year. May your shifts be clean and smooth, your wheels stay true and your beer stay cold.

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

Someone please buy Jon some spokes for his B-day.LOL!Jon,I'll toast a beer to ya while eating Fallafel after my Sat. social ride.Happy B-day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home