Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Super-secret Skunkworks Bike Project #3 - COMPLETE


I guess it's no longer Super-Secret, since Kyle now has the bike. It may well be the nicest freestyle BMX bike in Western PA.
In that picture, you can see the handlebars of the 3-wheeled IT and Sean's Klein, which also went to PA from here. I'm just trying to load up their garage with bikes to match mine.
Just call me Crazy Uncle Jon.
x

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awsome and he looks super stoked Jon!
He'll get many hours of thrashing around his hometown with his bud's.....Coolness....

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Dan said...

You rule Jon!!
Coming from this ex-bmx racing kid (hmmm.. back when I was 9 ~ 15 yrs old).. you keep the two wheels rollin for us all.. NICE WORK!!

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Phatatude said...

You're the best Unc in the world! how do I get in line for a free bike? :)

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger Apertome said...

I need a crazy uncle who sends me bikes out of the blue. Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home