Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Danger, Will Robinson


That's what the note in the box said. My sister sent me a couple of cool wind-up robots, which are currently residing in the "Outer Space" section of my display shelves. (And, I really don't know why King Arthur is there, with his giant Excaliber in hand.)
There are many facets to Grinder Bikes World Headquarters.

The big one tilts his head back and forth as he walks.

x

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger Rob said...

Are the tall ones "Major Matt Mason"'s?!
I'm 45 and I swear they look familiar from when I was a kid.

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Two Major Matts and a Sergeant Storm, actually.

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger katina said...

and here I thought they were supposed to be Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and a Cosmonaut...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home