Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

For Those of You Who Care...



I will be embarking on the third week of everyday bike commuting, tomorrow. The forecast calls for rain and strong thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon, so it might actually get interesting.

My new route has worked out great. Took me a couple of days to figure out a good way to get across Leetsdale Avenue in the afternoon, but I worked it out. And, the panniers on the pink bike are working out great. I have an extra seatpost and seat I can switch to for unloaded cruising or trail rides on the weekends, so the bike is pretty much an all-rounder, now.


And, I built up a beautiful green Peugeot for a local customer (Glen). This is the bike that my sister picked from the eBay seller, in Pittsburgh, last year, and brought to my parents' house at Christmas.



Finally, staying true to my promise to thin the herd, I sold the Triumph fixie (which appears on my business cards) to Glen's buddy, John. I hated to lose the bike, but I think it went to a good home.



Both of these bikes are gone, but neither will soon be forgotten!

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home