Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Fond Farewell


In a fit of responsibility, I sold the Thruxton in order to free up some money to work on World Headquarters. I found that I was riding the Trident pretty much exclusively, and I figured the money I was paying every month on the Thrux could be put to better use.

Brad hooked me up with Morris, who was looking for a bike, and we got the deal done within about 48 hours. Brad and I installed the upright bar kit, knowing Morris wouldn't want the stock clip-ons, and cleaned it up on Saturday, I showed it to Morris on Sunday, and we payed off the loan and I dropped it at Morris' house Monday.
Now to thin the bike herd...
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home