Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tank Repair


Well, I took the Trident to a paintless dent repair shop on Friday, and Sandy, the dent guy, worked on it for about 20 minutes. The dent is pretty much unnoticeable now. I had to take a few shots before I could get the reflected light just right so that you could see the two little spots he was unable to work out. Well worth the $40.00 he charged!
I bought some high-heat engine enamel, also, while I was out. I'll try touching up the engine case, today. It was a bit too rainy out, yesterday, to paint anything.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Blogger katina said...

I'm a dork and I couldn't find the dents in the triumph. Shawn had to point them out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home