Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, February 19, 2007

More on the Iver Johnson

Just found a source for the downtube decal for the bike at http://www.memorylane-classics.com/
The Iver has a single decal on the top of the downtube, rather than one on either side. The original is mostly gone, and I figure I might as well install one when I refinish the bike.













Not much left of the original.


I ordered two of them, just in case I mess one up trying to get it on the bike (like I did my Peugeot PX 10, last year, requiring the purchase of more decals to finish the bike). These are only $8.00 apiece, so it's not a financial hardship to get a couple.

x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home