Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Even More French Goodness

Yeah, I hate blogs where there's no new posts for two weeks, too.

Sorry. I was out of town for a week... and lazy for a week.

Anyway, in my never-ending quest to corner the market on orange Peugeots, I accepted receipt of this little gem from my friend Randy, this week.

It's a mid-seventies UO8 mixte, all set to join the Grinder Bikes Orange Crush. My friend Carol has laid claim to it, so I guess her white mixte will go up for sale on the site.

Man, I love these Frankish bikes!

And, having witnessed the 1970's ten-speed boom firsthand, I have to say that I associate this color with those times more than any other. It seems like every bike manufacturer copied Peugeot, and the orange color seemed to be the color of choice for road bikes, back then.

Stay tuned for further developments.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home