Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Sometimes Things Don't Work Out

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been under the weather for a couple of weeks. Due to that, I pulled out of the COG-100 race.

I am very disappointed, even a bit angry that health problems have forced me to drop out. Getting old sucks, for sure, but being unhealthy sucks even more.

And now, on top of a sinus infection that kept me down for two weeks, I find out that I have a problem with my left eye (Iritis, or Anterior Uveitis if you want the posh name) which prohibits riding a bike until it's cleared up...

Not happy.

x

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry Jon. We've had a sinus infection/pneumonia going around work. Terrible pressure on the eyes and face with those headaches to boot. Fatigue. Took me out for over a month.

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Pondero said...

Awww...bummer! I really wanted you to do this. I almost got caught up in this year's excitement on LandRun in Oklahoma. Almost made me want to train and try for next year. Almost.

If you eye recovers, maybe you and Brad should meet us in Missouri on 3/30 for some epic lollygagging.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home