Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Jedi Bathroom


I am spending the week with my sister, and her family, in Pennsylvania, this week. My nephew, Kyle, graduated high school, on Friday of last week, and I flew out for that. Dog/ghostwriters are keeping the casa under control, as I visit.

On Monday, my sister, Kyle and I drove a couple of hours east and toured Fallingwater, the famous Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home. It was a very cool guided tour, and I learned a lot about the background if the house.

In the restroom, at the Visitor's Center, was the above message from Obi Wan Kenobi.

I tried, but I still had to use my hand to push it...

X

2 Comments:

At 6:08 AM , Blogger Pondero said...

“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” -Yoda

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Steve A said...

If we're talking about #2, this gives "may the force be with you" a whole new meaning...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home