Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Snowy Ride To The Coffee Shop

I don't really dig on the snowy day thing, in May, to tell you the truth.


But, I jumped on the Funk and rode down to Kaladi Brothers Coffee, this morning.


The snow was icy, and blowing sideways as I rode. I felt like I had gotten a face peel by the time I got to the coffee shop.

I made a waterproof cover for the Brooks saddle, using a plastic bag and duct tape. I was glad I did, because there was about 1/2" of snow sitting on top of the seat, when I came out of the coffee shop.

Still, it was better than not riding, at all.

I am not looking to the forecasted lows in the 20s and 30s, for the next few nights, though...

x

1 Comments:

At 1:19 AM , Blogger MELI. said...

hope the weather has gotten better in your corner if the world :) one day I'd love to have some kaladi brothers coffee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home