Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snowy Ride Home



The forecast was for some snow to move in, around 5:00 PM.  I rode the fixed mtb to work, but I didn't bother to swap out to studded tires. I hoped to beat the snow home.

Unfortunately, a meeting at work ran long, and I ended up leaving the lab at 4:45, rather than 3:30. The snow had started around 4:00, so there was a bit of the white stuff on the roads (about 2 inches) when I was riding home.

Luckily, the snow was pretty wet, but not icy. I got home with no problem, and I actually enjoyed myself a lot along the way. I figure that I will ride the fat bike, tomorrow, and have even more fun.

Kind of a boring post, I guess. But, we just haven't had much snow, this winter, and it's pretty exciting to me...

x

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!!! So pretty!! Carol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home