Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Mothra!

This guy was on my front window, this afternoon.

I saw him after I finished up Mike's new bike:


It's a late-80s Shogun, which I converted to 7-speed (from 6), installed wider bars and the semi-slick tires I was using on my commuter, until last week.  the carbon bar gives it a little touch of the modern, but it retains plenty of vintage vibe.  It should serve Mike well, around town and on the occasional trail.  Pretty cool ride.

x

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

Looks like a sweet bike. Someone else I know was talking about seeing a huge moth. Can't remember who ... but they're definitely out there lately!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home