Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Evil Eye

I can cast a VooDoo spell from across the room.  
I can make a strong man cry. 
Raise the dead up from the tomb...
Baby I got the Evil Eye!

Ijust saw this in the mirror, as I was brushing my teeth.

This eye has seen things you can't imagine.  Scout ships burning off the shoulder of Orion...
No idea what caused it.

On a related note, it is surprisingly difficult to take a picture of your own eye.

x


2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger Oldfool said...

That's a sure sign that someone has put the stink eye on you. You better get over to Marie Laveau's and get a potion.

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Apertome said...

Freaky! Hope you figure out what's up with that ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home