Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Shot In The Back, Again

Had to get another lumbar epidural shot, today. So, I have to lie down for 24 hours (until 10:30, tomorrow morning). Doesn't sound too bad for a lazy guy, like me. Except...

I also have a head cold, and lying down makes my sinuses fill up, and I get to experience the associated discomfort that brings.

Might be a long night for your loyal correspondent.

x

7 Comments:

At 4:49 PM , Blogger Big Oak said...

Good luck, sounds like a bad combination.

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger frankenbiker said...

That does sound like a bad combo,feel better.


If anyone would appreciate this it would be you Jon.


While I was riding home from work today in the dark I had 2 planet bike super flashers facing rearward,orange velcro LED's 2 in each wheel,2 white flashers and 45 watt dual headlights up front.It was snowing and a little slick,to my suprise/confusion a car coming towards me pulled off on the curb and stopped.I stopped and asked if anything was the matter,she rolled down her window and politely said, No Sir,I thought you were an emergency vehicle.YES!!! I WIN for once a car actually got out of MY way,at least I know that I am highly visible even in bad weather.I't gives me a little more piece of mind riding at night in the winter.I can't wait for spring though.

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Ha ha! Brilliant! I often feel as though I'm lit up like an ambulance as I ride to work. Hopefully, the car drivers feel the same way.

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger Brad said...

Not good my friend. I hope it wasnt my cold you got. Although it seems everyone in Colorado is hammered with it at the moment.

I think our house of 3 now owns stock in tylenol and kleenex.

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger katina said...

Yuck. Sorry!

 
At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Dave W said...

Hope the shot works for you, back pain sucks in a big way

 
At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonny,
Shot in the heart and you're to blame. You give love a bad name.
Fatmeanman

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home