Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

King of The Backyard

I had the blinds open on the back window, today, to let in some light while I replaced the bathroom light fixture, which had a broken switch. At one point, I walked by and glanced out, only to see Jack sunning himself on top of the picnic table.

Oh well, Charley Brown's Snoopy slept on top of his doghouse, so I guess Jack can have the table.

x

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Big Oak said...

Better than the kitchen table, eh?

 
At 5:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can never see enough pictures of Jack! He is the dog standard here - "Yeah, that's a ____ dog, but not as ____ as Jack" (Fill int he blanks yourself: nice, good, smart, funny, etc.). I have a feeling his only competition, ever, will be Oswald, once we meet him in person (there is already some buzz about Oswald and cuteness!).

-Joy

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger katina said...

Zip-dog used to do this too. And jump on top of his dog house come to think of it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home