Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Thrills! Chills! Outright, White-knuckled Fear!



This may the scariest thing I ever ride. It is for sure the scariest thing I've ridden, thus far.
The seat is about 5 feet off the ground, even about 10 inches higher than the seat on my highwheeler.

It's not really finished, yet, and I've only ridden it across the yard (with no air in the front tire). Stay tuned for further developments (chain tensioner, rideable tires, a less flexible method of attaching the top to the bottom, etc.).


x

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger katina said...

You know, I may just show this to two of my coworkers since we were talking about bikes on friday and I said I knew a guy who was a fixie rider (my boss's brother is big into riding and has apparently just started getting interested in fixed gears), then one of them asked something about how many bikes you had and I said I didn't know at this point in time how many you had, but at one point (Before i knew you), you had 26 bikes. One of them then asked if you had a high-wheeler. and I said that you did, but that I thought you got rid of it.

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, I still have the highwheeler. I just haven't ridden it in a while. I should take a trip on it, soon.

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger fatmeanman said...

***kin' Hell Jonny, that thing looks dangerous. With so much weight over the rear it looks like it could wheelie you straight to the hospital!! When can I try it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home