Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Goth Cruiser


I built a cool bike for Lisa, down at Kaladi Bros. At least, I think it's cool (hope she does, too). She asked for a 3-speed cruiser, flat black, with "skulls and snakes and stuff" on it. Coincidentally, I had just picked up a Huffy 3-speed at a yard sale, so I told her I would fix it up.

I got to thinking that the Huffy frame was kinda boring, so I transferred the parts from it over to a 1940's Texas Ranger frame I had sitting around, after painting and "decorating" it.

I tried to not go overboard on it.


I'm particularly fond of the "Re-entry Skulls" on the top tube.





x

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

That is so cool. How did she react?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home