Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Painting In Progress



I'm working on another bicycle painting, this time of my Triumph fixed gear. I am digging the close-up views of bikes, concentrating on one major component (in this case the Nuevo Record crank).

It's not huge (about 5"x8"), but bigger than the mini paintings I usually do.

I pencil sketch, first, then go over that with a nib pen and India ink.

I actually like how this photographed.

Next, I will add the watercolor. I'll then get it scanned into a jpeg, so that I can post it. I plan on offering these for sale, once I have a nice selection of them completed. Hopefully, I'll have them available for Christmas time.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home